2010年12月13日星期一

this Replica Ulysse Nardin watches is waterresistant till 1000 meters below the suce

A very interesting site, and project!As the name predicts, this Replica Ulysse Nardin watches is waterresistant till 1000 meters below the suce.It is the chronograph version of the U-series by Sinn.Made out of u-boat (submariner) steel.The S version, has a black coating added to the u-boat steel.This watch has a mechanical automatic chronograph movement, Sinn caliber SZ 02 (basis caliber 7750 by ETA/Valjoux).The watch has a diameter of 44mm and has a 18mm thick case.It weighs 135 grams.A large and heavy watch for the professionl diver! The watch comes with either a rubber strap or a stainless steel bracelet.

The full list with specifications is available at the Sinn website, click here.At WatchUseek a wrist test’ has been posted by Dimitris’, click here.The Sinn U1000 prices are:U1000 with rubber strap: 2950 EuroU1000 with steel bracelet: 3155 EuroU1000S with Replica Vacheron Constantin watches rubber strap: 3050 EuroU1000S with steel bracelet: 3315 EuroToday, I returned from my snow holiday in Obertauern (Austria).Below you see a picture of the Gamsleiten in Obertauern, made by Johan.His Explorer II with the 24-hour came in handy ! I took my steel/platinum Yacht-Master with me, since I am a very very recreational ski person, I wasn’t worried about scratches or dings Tomorrow I am attending the Dutch Rolex Sun Day meeting in a castle somewhere in The Netherlands.

I will report about it on monday! Have a nice weekend!NOTE: I am Replica A Lange&Sohne watches encountering some problems with my photohoster.Problem seems to be there for a short period.If it is up running again, I will post about the fabulously organized Dutch Rolex Sun Day that was held on February the 3rd.Like last year, a word of thank you to my sponsors Steiner in Maastricht, Henrik at SubGMT, Squiggly and Blancier watches.

没有评论:

发表评论