2010年12月24日星期五

I replica Omega 1501.10 Men's Watch would botch

Often, at the end of the day, we have a beer and talk about non-sailing things for a while. On one such occasion, I got all amped up, and suggested that itd be awesome to do boat work all buzzed, and was advised that such an approach only works on projects where randomness is important: sanding and spraypainting. Everything else, I was told, I replica Omega 1501.10 Men's Watch would botch, and have to do again. Jims an engineer, so I trust him. The advice was mostly heeded. Most importantly, our cult-relationship is such that when when Jim and Jeanne have a problem, we sympathize. (When we have a problem, they just laugh, because weve got three 31-year old guys to tackle it, and theyre jealous.)

Yesterday morning, Jim and Jeanne stopped by before heading out for a week-long sail. Jims brother and sister-in-law were visiting from Chicago, and were excited to bounce down the coast from San Francisco, to Half Moon Bay, to Santa Cruz, to replica Omega 1501.30 Men's Watch Capitola, and finally Monterrey.I invited them to hop on board Syzygy, to see an older boat thats not nearly as pretty. I pointed them toward the three-foot hole in the deck, in the stern, where the propane locker had been, and Jim said, You can see the guts of the boat. I said, Yeah, its sort of like an ongoing autopsy over here... or at least some kind of open heart surgery.We chatted for a bit, and they told me to send in the troops if they werent back by next Monday, and then they took off. I busied myself with boat work to distract myself from the thought of a week-long sail.

SpecificationsModel: Luminor BaseProduction Year: 1997-2001Movement: caliber I Optional Protocol toPower reserve: 41 hoursWater resistance: replica Omega 1503.30 Men's Watch 300 metersDial Color: BlackCase: polished steelCase: polished steelCaseback: SolidCrown protection: YesCrystal: SapphireDiameter: 44 millimetersBand bracelet: LeatherLugar Width: 24 millimetersReference Number: PAM002 PAM00002Tags: Historic Series, Panerai

没有评论:

发表评论