2011年1月17日星期一

Basically I am running on time now according to the revised Replica Tag Heuer ct511a.ba0564 Link Automatic Watch schedule

Please note that I will actually be traveling to Switzerland to visit suppliers during the first full week of June so that may effect the actual date stuff begins to ship .I will be back online this evening. Basically I am running on time now according to the revised Replica Tag Heuer ct511a.ba0564 Link Automatic Watch schedule. The last two days were filled with watch work and some family obligations. The family obligations kept me away from e-mail and the forum.I have been trying to take it easy the last few days. I saw my doctor the other day to make sure my sinus thing was clearing out. It seems to be going away but he recommended I take it easy for a day or so more.

This evening I hope to:- post additional pictures and an update on the Kingston on the forum- send out an e-mail update for the Paradive customersBad Weather coming in:I was hoping to get to e-mails and the forum this evening but may gave to Replica Tag Heuer waf1113.ba0801 Aquaracer Quartz Watch postpone that for one more day. Here is a custom LRRP with a DLC coated RN bezel that I finished in January when I in the weeds.It turned out a lot better than I thought. I wasnt sure about the 2-tone combination but both my wife and I were surprised how much we liked it.

Shaquille ONeal and Lance Armstrong have been jousting for a couple of months now on Twitter about Shaqs vague fitness challenge to the seventime Tour champ. Not really sure what it will involve. If its bikes or free throws, Shaq is toast. But if its weights, dunks, or boxing out under the rim, Lance should stay home.Anyway, the Twittering has replica Bell & Ross MABEISB Watches heated up the past couple of days, and today Shaq recruited his nearly two million followers to help him convince Armstrong to take him up on the challenge. Any ideas on what they should do?—John BradleyTwitter: johnwbradley

没有评论:

发表评论